[BITList] Kim Jong-un travels with personal toilet, say North Koreans | World news | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 23:00:57 GMT 2015

Mike,

What do they do with the turds?  Surely these magical objects are not simply thrown away when they could benefit the North Korean poor. But we also play that game, though not on that scale.  When our dear queen was booked to visit a place in Scotland a handy lavatory was refurbished and polished and scented out of recognition lest she be caught short with nowhere to go.  Did she go?  Nobody knows.