[BITList] What broke looks like

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun May 24 12:47:57 BST 2015

looks like our thieves have a bit of catching up to do
frank

            *WHAT "BROKE" **(?) **LOOKS LIKE! *

            Welcome to the Clintons' $11 Million Dollar Mansionin New
            York state

            The Clintons' new abode.

            The majestic foyer.

            The wood-paneled library with fireplace.

            The kitchen.

            *Disgusting isn't It ?*

            *Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator now
            comes under this fancy "congressional retirement staffing
            plan" which means that if she never gets re‑elected, she
            STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies.
            If Bill out-lives her, he then inherits HER salary until he
            dies.  He is already getting his Presidential salary
            ($20,000 a month) until he dies.  If Hillary out-lives Bill,
            she also gets HIS salary until she dies!! **Guess who pays
            for that?? WE DO! *

            *Clinton's 20 Acre - $11 million mansion is common
            knowledge. For her to establish NY residency, they purchased
            this mansion in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense,
            right? They are entitled to Secret Service protection for
            life.  Still makes sense. *

            *Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage
            payments are around $10,000/mo. But an extra residence had
            to be built by the government on their acreage to house the
            Secret Service Agents.  Any improvement to the property is
            owned by the property owners...the Clinton's. So....the
            Clinton's charge the federal government $10,000 monthly rent
            for the use of the extra residence to house the Secret
            Service staff which is just about equal to their mortgage
            payment. *

            *He is the ONLY ex-president to use this loophole, thus
            earning the name 'Slick Willie'.***

            *This means that we, the taxpayers, pay the Clinton's,
            salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security as
            well as the salaries for their 12 man staff and it is all
            perfectly legal.

            AND DON'T FORGET HIS GOVERNOR'S PENSION AND HER SECRETARY OF
            STATE PENSION. *

            *And here we are trying to make ends meet and we have to
            cough up to support thievery such as this!! More every day I
            believe that if it is _POLITICS_, it is crooked in one
            fashion or another!!*

            **