[BITList] MIA

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue May 5 13:17:28 BST 2015

G'day folks,

The internet connection to the suburb that I live in lost it connection to the Internet yesterday morning at some time before 9.0 am. It didn’t come back on for nearly 34 hours.

If you have written to me expecting an answer it will take a while for me to wade through a large number of emails that cam in the evening at the restart of the internet coming back on line.

The optical cable crosses over a new bridge that has been built over anew upgrade of the main north/south highway into Townsville.

800 metres of cable has to be cut out and replaced.

All is now working fine.