[BITList] Like this one!!!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri May 1 00:04:52 BST 2015

**

            YES, THIS IS YUZZ!!

            Senior citizens are constantly being criticized for every
            conceivable deficiency of the modern world, real or imaginary.
            We know we take responsibility for all we _have_ done and do
            not try to blame others.

            *HOWEVER, *upon reflection, we would like to point out *that
            it was**NOT**senior citizens who took:*

            *The _melody_ out of music,*

            *The_pride_ out of appearance,*

            *The_courtesy_ out of driving,*

            *The_romance_ out of love,*

            *The_commitment_ out of marriage,*

            *The_responsibility_ out of parenthood,*
            **
            *The_togetherness_ out of the family,*

            *The_learning_ out of education,*
            **
            *The _service_ out of patriotism,*

            *The_Golden Rule_ from rulers,*

            *The_nativity_ scene out of cities,*

            *The_civility_ out of behavior,*

            *The_refinement_ out of language,*

            *The_dedication_ out of employment,*

            *The_prudence_ out of spending,*

            *The_ambition_ out of achievement or God out of government
            and school.*

            *And we certainly areNOT the ones who eliminated patience
            andtolerance from personal relationships and interactions
            with others !!*

            *And, we DO understand the meaning of patriotism, and
            remember those who have fought and died for our country.*

            *Just look at the Seniors with tears in their eyes and pride
            in their hearts, as they stand at attention with their hand
            over their hearts, as the  Flag passes by in a parade !*

            *YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN !*

            *I'm the life of the party . . . Even if it lasts until 8 p.m.*

            *I'm very good at opening childproof caps . . .*
            *With a hammer.*

            *I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.*

            *I'm smiling all the time, because I can't hear a thing
            you're saying.*

            *I'm sure everything I can't find is in a safe secure place,
            somewhere.*

            *I'm beginning to realize that aging is not for wimps.*

            *
            *

            *Yes, I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN *and I think I am having the time
            of my life!
            *Now if I could only remember who sent this to me, I
            wouldn't send it back to them. *
            *Or, maybe I should send it to all my friends anyway. *
            *They won't remember, even if they did send it.*
            *Spread the laughter*
            *Share the cheer*
            *Let's****be happy*
            *While we're here.*