[BITList] Amazing...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Mar 9 06:36:50 GMT 2015

This came off a Forum…

Amazing. Today my Grandson and his young lady paid us a visit. Always nice to see them. But the young lady, Irish, named Roisin (Rowsheen) has an Apple I pod (or phone thingy) which talks to her. Now, to me, brought up with a wireless and personal crystal set, it is all magic and quite frightening. I mean, she asked the thing where she was at the moment.....and the cultured voice told her "you are at......" and gave our address. Wonder what it would have said if she had asked what colour knickers she was wearing. The mind boggles.

But an answer came back pretty quick…

It would have said "Ask your Grandad as he has been crawling around on the floor looking for his glasses"