[BITList] 1920 OILFIELD DODGE

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 3 05:00:40 GMT 2015

4 wheel driving ? .Who needs it.

You have to remember this is all done on a rear wheel drive only,with
very thin tyres. They are a lot bigger in diameter.

            .

                .
                *If you like old cars this is a must see.  And, now we
                have all-wheel drive on paved roads. They just don’t
                make them like they used to.*
                *As this video demonstrates, our roads have come a long
                way in 94 years and so have men.  One must wonder if
                many of our *
                *4-wheel-drive and ATV's could do as well as this old
                Dodge sedan did. This is amazing old footage.*
                *CLICK ON: **Oilfield Dodge1920
                <http://www.youtube.com/embed/nq2jY1trxqg?rel=0>*