[BITList] You Don't See This Every Day!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 2 14:47:19 GMT 2015

* You Don't See This Every Day!
*

        We get so many great, surprising and beautiful photos, we really
        don't always know what to do with them... other than share with
        you! Enjoy this beautiful and quite incredible photos of things
        you wouldn't see every day.
        Zoe, the albino zebra with blue eyes and golden stripes.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        After an earthquake in Japan, a scared panda bear hugs the leg
        of a police officer.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        A kiss hello in the city of love.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        The road to paradise. Once every 2 years the stars align with
        this magical Irish road.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        This cat has no fear.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        The crystal palace, Madrid
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        The gate to heaven, China.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        These ducks have adopted a 'mother goose'
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        At winter this is a beautiful park, but during the summer, when
        the snow melts, it becomes a crystal clear lake.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Rice fields in China
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Underwater canal linking Sweden and Denmark.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        A lightning storm over the grand canyon.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Itsy bitsy chameleons.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        A night over the Beijing airport.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Once a year the sun comes to this waterfall in Yosemite park and
        the water 'catches fire'.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Snow piling up 10 meters high in Japan.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        A tiny monkey curious about this bizarre object that he found in
        the middle of the jungle.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        Water meets fire in Hawaii.
        Things You Don't See Every Day
        A 'tropical island' boat off the shores of Iceland.
        Things You Don't See Every Day