[BITList] Six Quick Little Stories

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 26 08:32:59 BST 2015

    */1}/*

            */Once all villagers decided to pray for rain,/*

            */on the day of prayer all the people gathered,/*

            */but only one boy came with an umbrella./*

            *
            **/That's FAITH

            /**//*

            //

            */
            {2}
            When you throw a baby in the air,/*

            */she laughs because she knows you will catch her./*

            *
            **/That's TRUST/*

            //

            */{3}
            Every night we go to bed,/*

            */without any assurance of being alive the next morning/*

            */but still we set the alarms to wake up./*

            *
            **/That's HOPE/*

            **

            //

            *
            **/{4}/*

            */We plan big things for tomorrow/*

            */in spite of zero knowledge of the future./*

            *
            **/That's CONFIDENCE

            /**//*

            //

            */
            {5}
            We see the world suffering,/*

            */but still we get married and have children.

            That's LOVE

            /**//*

            //

            */
            {6}
            On an old man's shirt was written a sentence/*

            */'I am not 80 years old..../*

            */I am sweet 16 with 64 years experience'/*

            */That's ATTITUDE/*

            */Have a happy day,
            live your life like the six stories!/*