[BITList] What Love Means

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 24 13:25:45 BST 2015

            *
            What Love means to 4-8 year old kids ...*

            /
            Slow down for three minutes to read this./
            /
            It_is_so worth it./

            /
            Touching words from the mouth of babes../

            A group of professional people
            posed this question
            to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds ,

            'What does love mean?'

            The answers they got were broader, deeper,
            and more profound than anyone could have ever imagined !

            See what you think:

            'When my grandmother
            got arthur-itis , she couldn't bend over and paint
            her toenails anymore.. So my
            grandfather does it for her all the time , even
            when his hands got arthur -itis too. That's love.'

            Rebecca- age 8

            'When someone loves you , the
            way they say your name is different.
            You just know that your name
            is safe in their mouth.'

            Billy - age 4

            'Love is when a girl puts on perfume
            and a boy puts on shaving cologne
            and they go out and smell each other.'

            Karl - age 5

            'Love is when you go out to eat
            and give somebody most of your French fries
            without making them give you any of theirs.'

            Chrissy - age 6

            'Love is what makes you smile
            when you're tired.'

            Terri -
            age 4

            'Love is when my
            mommy makes coffee for my daddy and
            she takes a sip before giving it to him , to
            make sure the taste is OK.'

            Danny - âge 8

            'Love is what's in the room with
            you at Christmas if you stop opening presents
            and just listen.'

            Bobby - age 7
            (Wow!)

            'If you want to learn to love better ,
            you should start with a friend who you hate. '

            Nikka - age 6/
            (we need a few million more Nikka's on
            this planet)/

            'Love is when
            you tell a guy you like his shirt,
            then he wears it everyday.'

            Noelle
            - age 7

            'Love is like a little
            old woman and a little old man who are still
            friends even after they know each other so
            well.'

            Tommy - age 6

            'During my piano recital , I was
            on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the
            people watching me and saw my mummy waving and
            smiling.

            She was the only one doing that.
            I wasn't scared anymore.'

            Cindy - age 8

            'My mommy loves me
            more than anybody
            You don't see anyone else
            kissing me to sleep at night.'

            Clare - age 6

            'Love is when Mommy
            gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.'

            Elaine-age 5

            'Love is when Mommy
            sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and
            still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.'

            Chris - age 7

            'Love is when your puppy licks
            your face even after you left him
            alone all day.'

            Mary Ann - age 4

            'I know my older sister loves me
            because she gives me all her old clothes
            and has to go out and buy new ones.'

            Lauren - age 4

            'When you love somebody , your
            eyelashes go up and down and little
            stars come out of you.'/(what an image)/

            Karen - age 7

            'Love is when Mommy
            sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think
            it's gross..'

            Mark - age 6

            'You really shouldn't say
            'I love you' unless you mean it.
            But if you mean it,
            you should say it a lot. People forget.'

            Jessica - age 8

            And the final one:

            The winner was a four year old child
            whose next door neighbor was an
            elderly gentleman who had recently lost his
            wife.

            Upon seeing the man cry , the
            little boy went into the old
            gentleman's yard , climbed onto his