[BITList] Facebook

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 17 06:55:37 BST 2015

I'll be out passing out a list of things I did last week - see below. My
morning SSS to be included, of great interest I am sure.

Hi, Seniors (& other non-Facebook users) -​

For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why
Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same
principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell
passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done
the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking
things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of
landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and
everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell
them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have four people following me:
two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist.

//