[BITList] 4 Irrefutable Facts

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 10 08:29:38 BST 2015

        These facts are irrefutable. Be careful, be very careful.
        A wise person once said:
        1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never
        realize
        that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.
        2. Having a cold drink on a hot day with a few friends is nice, but
        having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks - PRICELESS.
        3. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between
        Windhoek,
        Heineken, Castle, & Amstel beer.
        Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is
        available.
        AND
        4. I haven't verified this on Google but it sounds legit.  A recent
        study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer
        than the men who mention it.