[BITList] Fw: Analysis on Islam

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 26 09:26:34 GMT 2015

John,

As indicated at the end, I thought of it, but to fully analyse this learned article I must know if "Muslims" are happy in Scotland, Ireland and Wales.  Or are these places covered by England (UK) where they are listed among the happy, albeit with benefits? - especially in Birmingham, England, which I read recently is 100% Muslim.

The subtext is that all Muslims, every last one of them, are the identical, just bits of a Middle Eastern Blackpool rock - all terrorists or potential terrorists with the same primitive  beliefs, etc - and that Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, etc, are (without exception!!) nice chaps, which is a load of utter shit.  What is lacking is any appreciation of the role of the invasion of Iraq in making the Middle East a basket case.