[BITList] You gotta be joking

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 24 23:10:42 GMT 2015

*Did you know about the Oz flags at half-mast for King Abdullah?*

/*We are expected to kowtow on the death of the absolute
monarch/dictator of one of the most repressive regimes on the planet. A
nation that ethically and morally has yet to come out of the stone age.
A nation that finances most of the world's islamic terrorism. You have
got to be joking, this is political correctness gone absolutely mad.
Diplomacy be buggered. Did we fly the flag on the death of Hitler or Pol
Pot?  What sort of galahs are we paying in the Prime Minister & Cabinet
Office? */

/*Have they forgotten Sydney and Paris so quickly?*/