[BITList] 3 MYSTERIES

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 21 12:06:53 GMT 2015

*ARMY INTELLIGENCE REQUIRED HERE !!*

*Mysterious mind*

_Mystery one_

A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the

police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

The wife said she was sleeping.
The cook was preparing breakfast.
The gardener was gathering vegetables.
The maid was getting the mail.
The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

The police instantly arrested the murderer.

Who did it and how did they know?

_Mystery two_

A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes
using a real gun with real bullets.
He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere and no, he didn't miss and he
wasn't Superman or any other crusader wearing a cape.

How did he do this?

_Mystery three_

Poor Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend.
Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police:

"I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek
in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the
window, so

I had to wipe it away to see inside.
That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my
suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately after-ward."

The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr.Teddy.

How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?

Try to figure these questions before looking at the answers below

ANSWERS
1. It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail but there is
no mail delivery on Sunday.

2. He shot his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

3. Frost forms inside of the window, not the outside. So Mr. Fiend
could not have wiped it off to discover Mr. Teddy's body.