[BITList] Muslims & WWII Cemetery.

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 10 16:44:16 GMT 2015

*This is what the muslims think of our graves pretty disgusting
WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya.*

*Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do whatever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain silent see this video
whilst it's still available before it is removed *!!!
*frank*

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE?rel=0