[BITList] Boiling point: redesigning the kettle for the 21stcentury | Business | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 8 16:26:16 GMT 2015

Mike,

How do we wash them? Or do we have different ones for different fluids?  Can we make soup using them?  Many years ago my wife's mother saw her first microwave oven in Canada. She noted it was used for heating up cups of soup, etc, so following the lead she would boil up a cup of water and put a tea bag in it.  Apparently she was advised that wasn't how to use a microwave, but maybe she had happened on the principle of Hr Chudy's boiler.