[BITList] Here’s how Labour should tackle the tax avoiders: an Office of Tax Responsibility | Polly Toynbee | Comment is free | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 5 16:32:59 GMT 2015

Mike,

How to deal with big business tax avoiders and slow payers?  The way already exists - jail the b*st*rds, as they would do to us in the same circumstances.  My son had a nice little business in Glasgow - he and a friend did graphics work for the police and others.  Eventually it folded - money coming in too late.  My wife's brother had a good going business in structural steelwork design, in Canada.  Same result. Jail the b*st*rds.