[BITList] Donald Trump - just keep on laughing at him | David Mitchell | Opinion | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 14 14:08:45 GMT 2015

Mike,

They started it, they who banned nonentities over stuff they claim were said, or views that were held.  So now we've two classes of "threat to British values, etc" - the rich fools and the ordinary fools.  The former may say what they wish and still be welcome here - not so the others.  What next? Two classes of murder, treason, etc?  I don't rate Mitchell's views on anything much - ditto those of any other minor celebrity.