[BITList] UH,OH, !!!!!!!!!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 12 23:41:09 GMT 2015

***Rrriiiiinnnnggg, rrriiiinnnngg,** *
*

**'Hello?'** *
*
**'Hi honey.**
**This is Daddy.**
**Is Mommy near the phone?'** *
***'No, Daddy.**
**She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul.'** *

*

**After a brief pause,** *

*

**Daddy says,** **
**'But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul.'** *

*

**'Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy,**
**Right now.'** *

*

Brief Pause. *

*

**'Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do.**
**Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs**
**And knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy**
**That Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway.'** *

*

**'Okay, Daddy, Just a minute.'** *

*

**A few minutes later**
**The little girl comes back to the phone.** *

*

**'I did it, Daddy.'** *

*

**'And what happened, honey?' ** *
*

'Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and
ran around screaming.** *

*

**Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser**
**And now she isn't moving at all!'** *

*

**'Oh my God!!!  What about your Uncle Paul?'** *

*

**'He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too.** *

*

**He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window**
**And into the swimming pool.**
**But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water**
**Last week to clean it.** *

*

He’s not moving either.'** *

*

*****Long Pause***** *

*

*****Longer Pause***** *

*

*****Even Longer Pause***** *

*

**Then Daddy says,** *

*

**'Swimming pool? .............** *

*

**Is this 486-5731?'* *

*
**No, I think you have the wrong number......... *