[BITList] Putin Gets It and says it well....!

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Dec 11 02:20:36 GMT 2015

Putin Gets It  and says it well....!

The U.S. does  not have the GUTS to take a stand as he did - we hide behind Political  Correctness..Vladimir Putin on  Muslims:

No wonder he was  selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world.   This is  one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir  Putin

I would suggest  that not only our leaders but every citizen of USA should pay attention to this  advice. How scary is this?

It is a sad day  when a Communist Leader makes more sense than our LEADERS here in the U.S.A. but  here it  is!

Vladimir Putin's  speech - SHORTEST SPEECH EVER.

Vladimir Putin,  the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a  speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live  like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to  work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian  laws. If they  refer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise  them to go to those places where that's the state  law.

"Russia does not  need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them  special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter  how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our  Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, The Netherlands and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those  countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions  are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law  and Muslims.

"When this  honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind  the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are  Not Russians.”

The politicians  in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing  ovation.