[BITList] Fwd: Hilary Benn is worth ten Alex Salmonds

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 4 12:56:36 GMT 2015

So Hilary is a man?  Exactly how does his "brilliant" (I didn't hear it) speech entitle the article writer to bore the *rs* off me with his opinions on the SNP and Mr Salmond?  It turns out the RAF are bombing oil installations where the oil is supplied by their friends and ours. Bombing them is fine by me for the moment - cutting off the oil, arms and cash supply politically would be less messy and much more effective.  I heard and felt too many bombs dropped indiscriminately around me in the 40s me for me to feel great about the RAF doing likewise. There are plenty of targets that would merit bombing. All bombing towns will do is create more enemies.