[BITList] Watch Anne-Sophie Mutter play extracts from The FourSeasons at the Edinburgh international festival | Music | TheGuardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 30 15:34:43 BST 2015

Mike,

Some of my favourite music.  Her fingers hardly seem to move.  Amazing.

I clicked on one of the other Festival videos on offer - a radio chap called Donald McLeod talking behind the scenes.  He bears a strong resemblance to me (my wife agrees).  My 3xgreat grandmother was a McLeod - she married John McIntyre.  Their son and his family came to Port Glasgow mid 1800s from Ireland.