[BITList] Jesus Having a Pint

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Aug 12 02:11:27 BST 2015

G’day  folks,

Good ones keep on coming around…although whilst on its perambulations this one appears to have morphed from “Wharfie” into “Newbie”.

I have taken the liberty of changing it back to its original name. Perhaps some American did not know what a wharfie was and took the liberty of changing the word to a “Newbie” eh?

I don’t think that the "Molson Canadian” was in the original story either, but what the heck?

Read on...

An Australian, an Irishman and a Wharfie are in a bar.  They're staring at another man. Suddenly the Irishman says, "It's Jesus!"  Sure enough, it is Jesus, nursing a pint.

Thrilled, they send him over a pint of Guinness, a pint of Fosters and a bottle of Molson Canadian.   Jesus accepts the drinks, smiles at the three men and drinks the pints slowly, one after another.

When he's finished the drinks, Jesus approaches the trio.

He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the Guinness.

When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of a amazement,  "My God!  The arthritis I've had for 30 years is gone.  It's a miracle."

Jesus then shakes the Aussie's hand, thanking him for the lager.

As he lets go the man's eyes widen with shock.  "Strewth, mate, the bad back I've had all my life is completely gone.  It's a miracle."

Jesus then approaches the Wharfie who knocks over a chair and a table trying to get away from the Son of God.

"What's wrong, my son?"  says Jesus.

The Wharfie shouts,  "Don't touch me.  I'm on Workers Compensation!”

ooroo

For yeers a go I cudunt even spel 'teecher'.
Now I is one!