[BITList] When is the Windows 10 release date? - Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 30 17:04:11 BST 2015

Mike,

No sane person could want Windows 10 - what "app-ened" to 9?  I got a laptop for Christmas with Windows 8.1 on it. Basically it's a big smart phone with no phone facility.  Stuff we used to get along with the machine, with free updates, now costs money for updates.  The Office suite that came with it will expire next Christmas.  Every fart's end some popup will demand that I download updates for some app I've never heard of, am not using, and have no intention of using.