[BITList] Being Poor -

ronald.thomas at sfr.fr ronald.thomas at sfr.fr
Sun Apr 12 08:45:08 BST 2015

Lovely innocence RT
  Subject: Fwd: Being Poor -

                                How wonderful! I love it!!!!

                                Bought vs Homemade (it just doesn't get much
cuter than this...

                                note the expression in the picture)

                                Six year old Annie returns home from school
and says that today

                                she had her first family planning lesson at
school.

                                Her mother, very interested, asks: "Oh...
How did it go"

                                "I nearly died of shame!" she answers. "Sam
from down the

                                street says the stork brings babies. Sally
next door said you

                                can buy babies at the orphanage. Pete in my
class says

                                you can buy babies at the hospital."

                                Her mother answers laughingly, "But that's
no reason to be ashamed."

                                "No... but I can't tell them that we were so
poor

                                that you and daddy had to make me
yourselves!"

                        This email is free from viruses and malware because
avast! Antivirus protection is active.