[BITList] E-Bikes....I want one!!!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 5 14:25:48 BST 2015

John
I repair Ebikes for the shop around the corner from me they are made in
china for an English company and if bought in container loads are very
cheap and quite reliable, The main problem I encounter is the wiring to
the hub motor being damaged where the cables enter the hub mostly caused
by the rider not taking due care. they have a range of about 45k at
20kph, I find that my sense of balance isn't good enough any more for me
to ride one very far
frank

*http://tinyurl.com/mzkbm2f*