[BITList] Showing respect!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 2 01:28:01 BST 2014

                         Dear Mr Barker,

                    Can you enquire what the hell Blair was doing in
                    this disgraceful display of basic humility and
                    manners/respect for the dead - especially a British
                    hero.
                    I am not sure who the cameraman, was but I hope he
                    kicked the legs of Blair OFF the coffin without any
                    ceremony after taking the shot.
                    Captain Bryn Wayt

                        This is an absolute disgrace!  I had been
                        wondering where the “Peace Envoy” was and had
                        assumed he was busy in his counting-house. He is
                        shown here probably going through his accounts!
                        This needs maximum exposure.
                        Are you surprised?  I am not….

                        Ex British Prime Minister Tony Blair poses with
                        deadsoldier