[BITList] Fwd: [bapanews] The next five years:

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Oct 2 16:53:34 BST 2014

G’day folks,

Please read the bottom letter first.

The Conservatives are asking people for a donation of TWENTY POUNDS.

After reading the bottom letter from the UK Prime Minister, David Cameron,  move up to the top letter.

ooroo

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: The next five years:

Dear All. yet another letter that I hope you will all act upon and send to David Cameron reiterating my or your thoughts.

Every little helps.
John Geoghegan.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: The Geoghegans <geoghegans at moiler.com <mailto:geoghegans at moiler.com>>
> Subject: The next five years:
> Date: 2 October 2014 21:54:21 GMT+10:00
> To: "The Conservative Party" <support-b9h8qypbfeu7z5auzdqx9bytsf54kd at email.conservatives.com <mailto:support-b9h8qypbfeu7z5auzdqx9bytsf54kd at email.conservatives.com>>
>
> Dear David,
> Your latest email really gets up my nose.
> I started work in 1951 and retired in 1998 and during those 47 years faithfully paid my income tax and National Insurance to get the State  Pension paid until I died. My son then decided to marry a lovely Australian girl and came to live in Australia. When he got married my wife and I came to join them and the two subsequent gorgeous grandsons. Now we find that our State Pensions are frozen from when we became Australian residents in April 2009, why?
> Furthermore I did my National Service in the British Army for 2 years and was sent to Kenya during the Mau Mau emergency for a pittance and could have come home in a body bag  and now my State Pension is frozen because of where I live when if my son had married a Yank it would not be frozen, why. I tell you what if I could turn the clock back I would have told the powers that be to get stuffed.
> You are paying thousands of pounds per year to people like the Slovakian Roma Gypsy  I read about who lives in some town up north who has 7 or 10 children , she has never paid a penny into the British tax system, are you mad or are you mad?
> I read so many instances in the International Express of the British Gov't stupidity in so many cases like this. When is it going to stop. I cannot believe that at some time the EU is going to maybe let countries like Albania and Montenegro to join the EU, can you imagine. Just leave the EU now or suffer the consequences. Enough is enough or do you have a hidden agenda, think of your grandchildren or don't you care?
> Please don't give me any old nonsense about reciprocal agreements between Australia and Great Britain, it's not true. Just give me and many more our due State Pension rises and be prepaid to get tough with all the scum that are scrounging off the once Great Britain. All those wonderful men and women who died in the 2 great wars and other conflicts must be turning in their graves, I just hope you can sleep at night but you probably can. Did you lose anybody in the conflicts, I know  my family did.?
> If we get our due pension increase we will have some spare money to donate but not until, furthermore if it gets too difficult for us to live in Australia we will have to come back to England to live and we will cost you far more money via health care etc and we are not getting any younger  so will be claiming for lots of benefits that we have paid in for (unlike the Slovakian Roma family}so watch out David.
> [...]