[BITList] Frozen Pensions

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Oct 1 23:46:59 BST 2014

Just received this one.

My husband just recently received a small private pension from when he worked in the UK only to have £1500 taken from it by the British taxation. Where is the logic in that.

If there are other countries where the pensions aren't frozen how did these countries get this privilege and not Australia?

Maybe we need to follow in their steps to get the Uk to act in the benefit of pensioners here

With best regards

Janice

Sent from my iPad