[BITList] Fw: : : loyalty tests!

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Thu Nov 27 06:35:13 GMT 2014

KIDDAHAR HAI  PERFECT
Subject: : : loyalty tests!

            Loyalty Tests

            Test 1:
            Wife buys 12 underwears of the same colour for hubby.

            Hubby: Why the same colour, sweetheart ? People will think I never change my underwear.

            Wife: Which people ?

            Total silence.

            Test 2:

            A couple sees a hot girl.
            Wife: "So big, aren't they? "

            Husband: "Yes."

            Wife: "Are they artificial ?"

            Husband: "I think natural."

            Wife: "Ear-rings & natural ?"
            Total Silence.

             Test 3:

            Once a group of men decided to go for Tirth Yatra. Their guide explained to them that they might see some ladies bathing in the open and they should not get distracted at all. When they see anything like that, they should just say HARI OM and move on.
            Next day they started the yatra.
            One of the men in the group said: "HARI OM, HARI OM".
            The rest of them said- "KIDHAR HAI, KIDHAR HAI!"