[BITList] In pictures: Liverpool named best cruise ship destinationfor second year running - Liverpool Echo

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Nov 19 09:30:01 GMT 2014

Hugh,

When you look at the Albert Dock in Liverpool it was obviously built to last, opened in 1846.

Wikipedia has articles on the Dock also on the Toxteth Riots, the aftermath of the riots was that Michael Heseltine was sent up from London and this started the rejuvenation of the South Dock Area, fortunately for Liverpool !

Mike