[BITList] World's heaviest drinking countries revealed - and the UKdoesn't even make the top 10 - Health News - Health &Families - The Independent

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue May 13 15:54:33 BST 2014

Mike,

Surely this is proof, if proof (no pun intended) were needed, that Scotland
would be better out of the UK. UK not even in the top 10?? Beaten by
countries with funny names?? No sense of shame?? I offer these thoughts to
the world - something just as daft as what passes for much media comment. To
where do I apply for the deficit in my consumption?