[BITList] TWO OF THE YEAR'S BEST COMEBACK RESPONSES

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 30 02:28:33 BST 2014

Think we have seen them before but they a worth a chuckle
frank

:

            *Number 1:*

            C88872C658B84A0DAE01197BCE779657 at Aspire5750

            *If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have
            been as sharp as this policeman.****He was being
            cross-examined by a defence attorney during a felony
            trial.****The lawyer was trying to undermine the police
            officer's credibility*

            *Q:****'Officer -- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'*