[BITList] "JESUS AND THE LABOR SUPPORTER"

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 18 11:59:56 GMT 2014

            JESUS AND THE LABOR SUPPORTER"

            I hope you get a smile out of this one. (I don't care what
            party you like, this one's funny!!)

            A 'Conservative', in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one
            afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The
            'Conservative' looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is
            that Jesus sitting over there?"

            The waitress nodded "yes," so the 'Conservative' requested
            that she give Jesus a cup of hot chocolate, on him.

            The next patron to come in was a 'Bob Katter' supporter,
            with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully
            sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He
            also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that
            Jesus, over there?"

            The waitress nodded, so the 'Bob Katter' supporter asked her
            to give Jesus a cup of hot tea,

            "my treat."

            The third patron to come into the restaurant was a 'Labor'
            supporter on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down
            and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a
            cold XXXX beer?" He too looked across the restaurant and
            asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?"

            The waitress nodded, so the 'Labor' supporter directed her
            to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

            As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the 'Conservative',
            touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed."
            The 'Conservative' felt the strength come back into his
            legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

            Jesus passed by the 'Bob Katter' supporter, touched him and
            said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The 'Katter'
            supporter felt his back straightening up and he raised his
            hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out
            the door.

            Then, Jesus walked towards the 'Labor' supporter, just
            smiling. The 'Labor' supporter jumped up and yelled, "Don't
            touch me .... I'm on a disability pension."