[BITList] On a lighter note..........

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Mar 9 04:51:03 GMT 2014

A man walks into a Electoral Office and says to the receptionist, "I would like to put my name forward for the forthcoming elections to be a Green M.P."

The receptionist replied, "Certainly sir. Please fill in this form.''

He was filling the form OK until he came to the question - ''Are you circumcised?''

So he asked the receptionist, "Is this question necessary?"

She replied, "If you are circumcised you are not eligible."

He then asked, "What difference does it make if I am circumcised?"

She replied, "To become a Green MP you have to be a complete dick.”