[BITList] Steve Bell on Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks – cartoon | Comment is free | The Guardian

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Jun 25 14:47:09 BST 2014

Edition:UKUSAUSign inBeta About us     Today's paper     Subscribe

News
Sport
Comment
Culture
Business
Money
Life & style
Travel
Environment
Tech
TV
Video
Dating
Offers
Jobs
Comment is free
The Guardian comment cartoon
Series: The Guardian comment cartoon
Steve Bell on Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks – cartoon
Share             196

inShare
1
Email
Steve Bell
The Guardian, Tuesday 24 June 2014 22.35 BST

© Steve Bell 2014
Previous 				Series: The Guardian comment cartoon

Today's best video

Reyaad Khan: the jihadist who wanted to be British prime minister - exclusive video
The Guardian has obtained exclusive footage of an interview with Reyaad Khan, filmed in 2010 before he left to fight in Syria

'Why police recruited me to infiltrate the British National party'
Gary Shopland says he was recruited by the police to infiltrate the British National party

The Guardian Film Show
The Fault in Our Stars, Miss Violence and Jersey Boys
59 comments

Band of Skulls perform Hootchie Coochie - acoustic session video
English rockers Band of Skulls took a break from their Australian tour to perform an exclusive stripped-back version of their track Hootchie Coochie backstage at Hi-Fi in Sydney. Hoochie Coochie is the third single from their third studio album called Himalayan
The Guardian's
online dating site

RuthG, 42

pduque01, 35
Meet someone worth meeting
I am a
Seeking
Aged to

On Comment is free
Most viewed
Latest
Last 24 hours
1. Yes, I'm fat, but spare us the cruelty this summer | Phoebe-Jane Boyd
2. Why the left must speak up about the persecution of Christians | Owen Jones
3. Robin Thicke's video is further evidence that we're romancing the stalker-esque | Jessica Valenti
4. There is no internet ‘outrage machine’ – just these outrageous rape apologists | Jessica Valenti
5. Steve Bell on Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks – cartoon
More most viewed

This week's bestsellers
1. How to be a Husband
by Tim Dowling
£8.99
2. Legends of the Tour
by Jan Cleijne £11.99
3. Harry's Last Stand
by Harry Leslie Smith £9.99
4. Austerity bites
by Mary OHara £15.99
5. This Boy
by Alan Johnson £5.99
Search the Guardian bookshop
comment is free…
Latest posts

37min ago
Damian McBride: why did Andy Coulson escape the vetting process?
Damian McBride: The Tories' 'What about Damian McBride?' defence does not hold any water as I was vetted for a far more junior job

1hr 31min ago
Crowdsurfing to Handel's Messiah is a classical error – I know, I tried it
David Glowacki: The powers-that-be in classical music may want to break down the stuffy norms, but as I found, the masses can react violently
46 comments
Comment from the paper
Zoe Williams: To target Greenpeace's flying director is to miss the point
John Bruton: Give Jean-Claude Juncker a chance
William Patey: The war on drugs is lost – legalise the heroin trade
Sponsored feature

Take a view on Switzerland
Enjoy the natural beauty of Switzerland, filled with Alpine vistas, lakeside living and cosmopolitan centres. Plus find out how you could win one of eight trips to this beautiful destination. In association with Switzerland Tourism.

Find the latest jobs in your sector:
Arts & heritage
Charities
Education
Environment
Government
Graduate
Health
Marketing & PR
Media
Sales
Senior executive
Social care
Browse all jobs

Ads by Google
Annuity Calculator 2014
How much income and Lump Sum will Your Annuity provide? Find Out Now!
www.compare-annuity.com/Calculator
Smart Tvs Clearance.
Find Top Deals of June 2014! Find Up to 45% Off on Smart Tvs.
storescompared.com
Cholesterol Study
Looking for People with Cardiovascular Disease. Learn more.
clinlife.co.uk/High_Cholesterol
License/buy our content | Privacy policy | Terms & conditions | Advertising guide | Accessibility | A-Z index | Inside the Guardian blog | About us | Work for us | Join our dating site today
© 2014 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.