[BITList] Back on the net

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jun 22 15:57:39 BST 2014

On 21 Jun 2014, at 9:37 pm, Ian  wrote:

<< Glad both of you are back in one piece. Look forward to the pics of the trip. Did you try this trick on the Emus???  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw >>

No I didn’t try this trick - its a good one.

But it reminds me of the hoary old tale from days gone by. A ute was driving along with some tourists in the back - in the days when that wasn’t illegal. Most of them had been on the beer as Australia it is a very dry country.

Suddenly a kangaroo dashed out and ran into the side of the ute and fell down dead in the road.

The tourist all climbed out - then one of then had a great idea.

He grabbed his jacket from the ute and dressed the roo with his coat and then propped the roo up against a tree.

They all reached into the ute and took out their cameras to take a photo of this wonderful event.

Within a few seconds the roo came around and dashed off into the bush!

“Hey”, yelled one of the tourists, "you've got my passport and my wallet in that bxxxxy jacket!