[BITList] Off the Net

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jun 15 05:41:00 BST 2014

G’day folks,

Our long holiday has come to an end and I have only the Apple iMac to pack up and the car will be ready for our departure in the morning at around 0630 hrs.

We head for Balladonia, some 930 Km away on the Nullabor.

On Monday we leave for very early for Ceduna in South Australia a run of just over 1,000 km.

Travel will not be good at this time of year. Winter, short days and travelling against he clock.

We hope tone home on Friday evening.

Hopefully back on line on Saturday some time.

On Wednesday we will be watching the best game in the world on the TV in Broken Hill in far Western NSW.

Queensland is playing NSW in the second "State of Origin” match for this year.