[BITList] [POSSIBLE SPAM] The wrong toilet

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Tue Jun 3 16:38:12 BST 2014

----
> This is the best one in a long time!!
> In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into
the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied.
> A nurse noticed his predicament.
> Sir, she said ' You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch
any of the buttons on the wall.'
> He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he
had promised not to touch.
> Each button was identified by letters: WW , WA , PP, and a red one labeled
ATR..
> Who would know if he touched them?
> He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his
bottom
> What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things
like this.
> Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced
the warm water, gently drying his underside.
> When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed
his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this unbelievable
pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving
pleasure.
> When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the
ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.
> Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a
nurse was staring down at him.
> 'What happened?' he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the
ATR button.