[BITList] : Urology surgery

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Jun 2 19:31:57 BST 2014

----- F

Urology Surgery

My Surgery

When I first noticed that my penis was growing larger
And staying erect longer, I was delighted, as was my wife
But... After several weeks, my penis had grown fifty centimeters.
I Became quite concerned. I was having problems dressing, and even walking.
So the wife and I went to see a prominent urologist.

After an initial examination, the doctor explained to us that,
Though rare, My condition (Donkey Doodle) could be fixed through corrective
Surgery.
"How long will he be on crutches?" my wife asked anxiously.

"Crutches? Why would he need crutches?" responded the surprised doctor.

"Well,"  Said the wife coldly, "you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?

Tony Lavin
Operations Project Manager - Hire

Ausco Modular Pty Limited
E  tony.lavin at ausco.com.au   |   W  http://www.ausco.com.au/
T  +61 7 3864 7917   |   M  0419701086
A  4-44 Formation Street, Wacol QLD 4076
P  PO Box 187 Goodna Qld 4300

Disclaimer:
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, private,
commercial-in-confidence or legally privileged information and may be
protected by copyright. You may only use it if you are the person(s) it was
intended to be sent to and use it in an authorised way. No one else is
allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose, distribute, print or copy
this e-mail without the appropriate authority. Any review, re-transmission,
disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or
copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any
copies.