[BITList] Colgate Ad

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 30 09:45:23 GMT 2014

//

    *Pay close attention to each scene, tricky*

    *Colgate***has created a very ingenious advertising campaign to
    promote their dental floss.

    But ... before I explain to you the main detail of these images,

    I shall let you observe them quietly on your own.

    Couple 1

    Couple 2

    Couple 3

    Alright .......... now that you've had time to quietly observe the
    images ......

    * in the first photograph, you might have noticed that the lady has
    one finger too many on her left hand,
    * in the second photograph, a phantom arm is floating behind,
    * and in the third photograph, the man has only one ear.

    The campaign attained its purpose.
    It proved that food debris on your teeth draws more attention than
    any physical defect does.

    How well did you do ??

    I failed the whole thing? What was I thinking?