[BITList] A Malaysian Inquisition?

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 7 09:31:40 GMT 2014

THIS IS OF INTEREST ,SELF AND FAMILY PASSED THROUGH KL LAST WEEK FOR ME AFTER AN ABSENCE OF 14 YEARS  , THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE PAPER CALLING FOR A BAN OF XMAS , AS IT WAS CONSIDERD JEWISH AND UNISLAMIC ?? I DID NOTICE THAT MORE WOMEN THAN BEFORE WORE HEADSCARVES AND HABIB , THE MEN ALSO ADOPTING ISLAMIC DRESS AND MORE BEARDS IN SIGHT , THIS OF COURSE  WITH THE ETHNIC MALAYS THAN CHINESE AND OTHER RACES , I HAVE BEEN TRAVELLING INTO MALAYA SINCE THE 50S ..

VERY SAD TO SEE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING , OPINE MALAYSIA NOT AN ATTRACTIVE PLACE FOR FOREIGNERS TO RETIRE TOO AS SOME HAVE !!

JOHN