[BITList] muslims

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 4 17:25:42 GMT 2014

one more slant on a ongoing problem
frank

            I found this interesting !
            *.*
            CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD Australians? This is certainly
            'food-for-thought'.

            *This is very interesting and we all need to read it from
            start to finish. And send it on to everyone. *
            *Maybe this is why our Australian Muslims are so quiet and
            not speaking out about any atrocities.*

            ***Can a _good_ Muslim be a _good_ Australian?*

            *This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi
            Arabia     for 2 0 years.*

            *The following is his reply:*

            *Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to
            Allah, The moon god of**Arabia**.*

            *Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is
            accepted by His Allah except Islam .  (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)*

            *Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the
            five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.*

            *Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca
            , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.*

            *Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids
            him to make friends with Christians or Jews .*

            *Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the
            mullahs (spiritual leaders),*
            *who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction
            of**America**, (the great Satan) , Australia and the rest of
            the free world.*

            *Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry
            four Women and beat and scourge his wife*
            *when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )*

            *Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the
            Australian****Constitution since it is based on Biblical*
            *principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.*

            *Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and
            the Quran does not allow freedom of religion*
            *and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every
            Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.*

            *Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation
            under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind,*
            *while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is
            he ever called loving in the Quran's 99 excellent names.*

            *Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we
            should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS*
            *in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good'
            Muslims and good Australians. Call it what you *
            *wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The
            more who understand this, the better it will be for our*
            *country and our future.*

            *The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .....*

            *Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from
            within.   SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.*

            *
            *

            *