[BITList] Townsville Weather

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Feb 18 01:10:23 GMT 2014

G’day folks,

Townsville doesn’t get rain.

We get liquid sunshine.

The sun has shone for the last several days but yesterday, last night and at this moment we are getting some very welcome sunshine. A friend of mine just rang me. he lives about 10 km [6 miles] away. He had over 240 mm  [9.5 inches] of sunshine in the last 24 hours.

As I said, we welcome this sunshine.

Our house is a tiny little bit to the north-east of the centre of the graphic. The graphic is about 10 minutes old.

The cow cockies out West are really happy now, although some didn’t get any sunshine at all.

ooroo

Greetings to you from Townsville, where the weather today was beautiful.

Tomorrow it will be perfect.