[BITList] Morwell (Hazelwood) Mine - Pictures taken at 2:00AM on 13 Feb 2014

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 16 11:50:12 GMT 2014

It really is going to be hard to get near this lot to put out
frank

    I received these from a friend tonight. No wonder we are all gasping
    for air.

This was passed on to me by a friend who had been sent the pictures by a
Morwell resident.

I acknowledge his pictures and have used his words of explanation. Amazing

Jeni

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These images taken at 02:00am this morning 13 Feb 2014.

    Wondering where the smoke is coming from?

    Note the street lights of Morwell in the background of 2 of the images.

    Most of the coal faces that are alight are near vertical, wondering
    just how are they going to put them out.

    John

    0CA5CE7220A84F2F9E1F0E2AD52F86D7 at jeneil

    B5DBC91B3CAF4DC49BB0DCE603C7390C at jeneil

    D61C5BA6D67D430D9C8ACBAA601B99F0 at jeneil

    D7383F344B2E48289C5CFEB98B597F3F at jeneil