[BITList] Fwd: Brrrr.........

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Feb 13 01:01:09 GMT 2014

From a correspondent of mine who lives in Saskatchewan.

> Blizzard today. Windchill -45º C this morning. Southern part of province highways are closed. Spring is just around the corner. Shiver

Meanwhile here in Townsville it is a overcast day with the temp right now at 1058 am., 28.2º C and humidity at 57%.

That’s the coolest that we’ve had for a good while.

It was announced on the news last night that 70% of Queensland is now declared “in drought.”

A sorry tale from outback Queensland.

A cattleman ordered up a cattle transport trucks to take a herd of 400 cattle to be agisted down in New South Wales. when the trucks arrived the truckies wouldn’t load the cattle as they were too far gone.

After the trucks had left, the man went and got his gun and shot all of the cattle then he shot himself.

There are a lot of suicides out in that part of Queensland.

Charleville in the South West of Queensland, has not had any rain since March 2012.

There are serious floods throughout Britain.

Meanwhile our erstwhile Prime Minister, says that climate change is “Crap."

ooroo

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light."
Spike Milligan