[BITList] Boonga came to town with his dog

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Feb 10 15:18:45 GMT 2014

> One hot summer day, Boonga came to town with his dog, tied it under The
shade of a tree, and headed into the pub for a cold one..
> Twenty minutes later, a cop entered the bar and asked, "Who owns the dog
Tied under that tree outside?" Bo called out, " It's mine, mate."
> "Your dog seems to be in heat", the cop said. Boonga replied, "No way.
She's cool as, 'cause she's tied up under that shade Tree."
> The cop said, "No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred." "No
way," said Boonga. "That dog don't need no bread. She ain't hungry 'cause I
> Fed 'er this mornin'." The exasperated cop said, "NO! You don't
understand; your dog wants to have Sex!" Boong looked at the cop and said,
"Well, go