[BITList] ARE WE REALLY BROKE ? can this be true?? makes you wonder does'nt it

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 6 04:22:20 GMT 2014

*Someone please tell me what the Hell is wrong with*

*all the people that run this country!!!*

*LABOUR, CONSERVATIVES*

*&*

*LIBERALS, say*

*We're "broke"*

*and can't help*

*our own*

*Seniors,*

*Veterans,*

*Orphans,*

*Homeless,*

*etc.,???

**In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to*

*Hamas - 351 M,*

*Pakistan- 2 B,*

*Libya1.45 B,*

*Egypt- 397 M,*

*Mexico- 622 M,*

*Russia- 380 M,*

*Haiti- 1.4 B,*

*Jordan- 463 M,*

*Kenya- 816 M,*

*Sudan- 870 M,*

*Nigeria- 456 M,*

*Uganda- 451 M,*

*Congo- 359 M,*

*Ethiopia- 981 M,*

*South Africa566 M,*

*Senegal- 698 M,*

*Mozambique- 404 M,*

*Zambia- 331 M,*

*Kazakhstan- 304 M,*

*Iraq- 1.08 B,*

*Tanzania- 554 M,*

*with literally Billions and they still hate us!!!
**
**Our retired pensioners*

*living on a 'fixed income'**
**do they get any breaks while our government **
**and religious organisations pour Hundreds of Billions **
**and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!**
****
**We have hundreds of adoptable children who*

*are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of*

*foreign orphans.*

*AUSTRALIA, UK*

*& US*

*countries where we have*

*homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going
without needed medication and mentally ill without treatment... etc.*

*YET. . .

We still allow illegal "Deprived People" & other free loaders on our shores*

*While we are lining up with food, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical
supplies.

Imagine if the "GOVERNMENT"*

*gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?*

****

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621124&did=10501&ppd=2823,201207251523,9,%5bTypeID%5d,%5bIM_UPN2%5d&rui=150586405>