[BITList] Crimson Rosellas 1 to 4 of 12

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Feb 2 05:20:12 GMT 2014

G’day folks,

Recently we have been getting a large amount of these birds as ‘visitors'

When I was stocking up our freezers with mangos I left quite a bit of the fruit on the stones/pips?

So I put them in the freezer inside plastic shopping bags.

We have been taking three stones out every day and placing them on top of one of the bird cages that we have. The cage has two of Helma’s birds, also Crimson Rosellas.

Here are a dozen photos reduced in size for viewing on your computers. I was about a metre away from the birds even though they are not tame, they live in this locality.

Current temp at 3.15 pm today, is 30º C and humidity of 70%.

4 photos in each or 3 emails.