[BITList] Politics

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Feb 1 06:28:43 GMT 2014

G’day Hugh,

<< I still recall with some annoyance being taken to task, while still on the BIShip site, for some piddling misdemeanour - a topic or a bit of a topic that wasn't reckoned to be kosher BI by Prescott, or by one of his similarly minded pals.  Through the good offices of James Slater I get the Digests, and there before me in the latest one, posted without even a hint of sanction, are a couple of long-winded messages airing views, in partisan and patronising  terms, on the present Scottish independence campaign. I look in vain for a link with BI. >.

I searched with great diligence and real interest, to see if I could find anything in your msg to which I could take umbrage.

I am sad to say - there wasn’t anything that I could take unbrage about!

ooroo

The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

anon.